If you love Texas Football and want to design this year's BEAT OU Shirt, this is the contest for you! Submit your BEAT OU t-shirt design and your design could be featured on our BEAT OU shirt. The winner will also win a pair of tickets to the 2017 Red River Showdown.
Our annual design contest for the Red River Showdown BEAT T-shirt is open to students-only.
- Submissions accepted from Aug. 24 – Sept. 16
- Voting will run from Sept. 19 – Sept. 21
- Winner(s) will be announced Sept. 22
Entry Rules & Requirements:
- All entries must be designed on the provided T-shirt template (Download PDF here)
- Designs should be in proportional in scale and print ready upon submission
- Must contain "Beat OU"
- Production specs: One ink color (PMS preferred) on burnt orange shirt. Maximum imprint size 10" wide x 14" tall. Design will appear on front of shirt only. Shirt color will be burnt orange.
- No derogatory images or language.
- If using Bevo, UT Tower, or Hook 'Em sign, please make sure to adhere to licensing and trademark policies.
- Only approved entries will move forward to the voting round
- Winning designs may be tweaked by the Texas Exes to accommodate ordering needs
- Have fun and get creative!
To Submit Entries:
- Save your entry as "First name.Last name-OU Design."
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry.
- Put "Beat Shirt Contest Entry" in the subject line.
- All entries must be submitted by Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m.
- 1 overall design will be chosen as the Grand prize winner and featured on the OU “Beat” shirt
- Winner will receive two tickets to the Red River Showdown game on Oct. 14, 2017