Need tickets for an upcoming home football game? Looking to sell tickets you can’t use? Take advantage of the Texas Exes Football Ticket Exchange—a safe, reliable outlet for buying and selling tickets at market value. The exchange operates as follows:
- The exchange opens three hours before kickoff in conjunction with the Texas Exes Tailgate at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center.
- Tickets are sold at market value and available first-come, first-served during the tailgate.
- Only Life Members may purchase tickets the first two hours the exchange is open.
- All other member levels (Annual, Student Life, Student Annual, Four-Year Members, and members with Life Member payment plans) are allowed to purchase tickets during the final 30 minutes the exchange is open.
- Proof of membership (member card or Life Member keytag) must be provided to purchase tickets.
TO SELL YOUR TICKETS:
If you do not plan to use your home game football tickets, you may transfer them to us via the www.texassports.com portal or Texas Longhorns mobile app. We will send you the face value of the proceeds if your ticket sells, or you may elect to donate the face value proceeds to our general scholarship fund. All sale proceeds above the face value are contributed to scholarships.
Every effort will be made to sell your tickets on gameday, but the Texas Exes cannot guarantee they will be purchased. You may elect to let them go unused or donate them for use by our staff.
Tickets should be transferred to email@example.com by accessing your account at www.texassports.com or the Texas Longhorns mobile app. Get instructions on how to transfer your tickets.
IMPORTANT: In order for your tickets to be offered for sale, you must follow up your transfer by completing this form. This critical last step allows our staff to properly account for all transfers and remit face value proceeds to ticket owners.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.