Welcome to the Pride Alumni Network!
The Texas Exes Pride Alumni Network facilitates community building between LGBTQIA+ University of Texas students and alumni. This achievement comes after decades of groundwork laid by generations of motivated UT students and alumni. The LGBTQIA+ community is highly diverse, representing a wide range of identities and varied campus experiences, and this new network will be a chance for the entire community to come together as Longhorns and support each other and the University we love.
Join the network and sign up for our email newsletter!
- Connect with LGBTQIA+ Alumni and Students on our HookedIn Pride Alumni Network Group! Join today.
Pride Alumni Network Goals
- Promote, protect and preserve The University of Texas at Austin,
- Engage, in a positive and uplifting way, LGBTQIA+ alumni and allies with the traditions of The University of Texas at Austin,
- Foster relationship building opportunities between LGBTQIA+ alumni, and between current LGBTQIA+ students and LGBTQIA+ alumni, and
- Support LGBTQIA+ advocacy efforts on campus by providing advice and counsel to the leadership of the Texas Exes, and the University of Texas at Austin
In order to reach our goals and grow our network, we need your commitment and involvement to help foster future activities.
For more information or to join the network, contact our Pride Alumni Network President, Kent Kasischke.
Merchandise and Products
Want to show your Pride and support students? A portion of each product sold benefits our network's endowed scholarship fund. Show your pride and shop!