Our events include something for everyone....
To ensure that the UK Texas Exes Chapter is a fun and welcoming place for all Exes, we try to include diversity in our planned events.
- Thirsty Thursdays - these happy hours during the Spring and Summer are the perfect opportunity to catch up with fellow Exes.
- Game Watchings - while we may not be close enough to cheer the Longhorns on in person, we'll watch the games live when time allows or as live the following day during the football season.
- Halloween Party - this is our annual party that helps to raise money for our scholarship fund, but is also a great time to show our neighbors and co-workers how American's celebrate Halloween.
- Pub Crawl - every summer, we find some of the best pubs in London to dive into the UK's pub culture and raise money for our scholarship fund in the process.
- Project Worldwide Volunteer Event
This list is by no means complete. To ensure you know about all of our events, be sure to join the Facebook Group and check the calendar here periodically.
The UK Texas Exes values the opinions of all of its members - we are here for the members! If you have an event idea or suggestion or a way to make an event better for the future, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We encourage group involvement in creating great events, as well as making them great by attending.