Committee Chair: Tim Garippa
Tim made his way to Austin in 2001 after graduating from Waxahachie High School. While at UT, Tim worked as a resident assistant, was a member of Undergraduate Business Council, and served on various student committees. He graduated with BBA - Finance and BA - Government dual degrees in 2004.
Tim is currently a Senior Manager in Advisory Services at EY in Dallas with a focus on People Performance. In addition to work, Tim also guest lectures at the University of Texas and serves on the boards of Design Industries Foundation Fighting Aids (DIFFA) Dallas and EmployAbility Dallas.
Duties of the Fundraising/Scholarship Committee Chair
- Attend all board meetings
- Host committee meetings outside of the board meetings
- Communicate with committee volunteers on a regular basis
- Welcome new volunteers to committee via e-mail
- Secure funding for network events, operational/promotional expenses, the scholarship fund, and/or student organization event co-sponsorship