Project Worldwide - February 2022
Project Worldwide is Texas Exes’ annual month-long community service initiative.
We're working on putting together some pandemic-friendly community service activities. To kick things off, we are starting a virtual card campaign for the patients and staff of Children’s National Hospital.
If you have some time, we hope you’ll consider creating a encouragement card under the following guidelines:
- All virtual cards should be saved in PNG format
- Cards must be void of religious, political, and violent themes
- Please stray away from language such as "Get Well" or “Feel Better", and instead consider phrases like "You're Amazing!” or "You Rock!"
- Please limit any personal information shared on the cards (Ex: First Names and Organization are acceptable but Last Names or Phone Numbers are not)
- Be creative, have fun, and please send all finished products to email@example.com
In the coming weeks, we’ll be posting about other initiatives to make an impact in our DC community.