Contact the Chair
Our purpose is to reach out to Texas Exes alumni through outlets such as e-newsletters, service projects, social networking activities, social media, and other means to connect our shared pride and loyalty to the University of Texas.
Alumni Outreach/Communication committee distributes a quarterly e-newsletter featuring accomplishments from our alumni, current statistics and ‘factoids’ on numbers related to education and demographics, updates on community outreach projects, and dates and location of social networking events to be held quarterly.
NEW: We are now archiving our newsletters! Check out the links below to see the 2015 newsletters.
Past Social Events
- March 27, 2015 - Quarterly Social "Networking Over Nachos" at El Corazon, with UT's CMAS Outreach Director, Victoria Francesco de Soto as Guest Speaker and Host
- January 15, 2015 - Quarterly Social "Networking Over Nachos" at El Corazon, with UT's MALS Department Chair, Dr. Domino Renee Perez, as Guest Speaker and Host
- September 25, 2014 - Quarterly social networking event at Casa Chapala's Research location
- June 26, 2014 - Quarterly social networking event at Gloria's Domain location
- February 23, 2013 - HAN alumni participated in The Project, UT's largest day of service, at Dove Springs Recreation Center with special guest Vince Young
- March 28, 2013 - Quarterly social networking event at El Mercado Restaurant, downtown Lavaca location
- June 27, 2013 - Quarterly social networking event at Gloria's Domain location
- September 26, 2013 - Quarterly social networking event at Gloria's Downtown location
Call for Action
We’re looking for volunteers for this committee; please contact Casilda (Casi) Clarich if you’re interested. We’d love to hear from you.
Casilda (Casi) Clarich
Hook ‘em, Horns!