The Texas Exes Student Member Mentorship Program strives to connect students with the 540,000 alumni currently working in a plethora of careers, living all around the world. The objective is to bring alumni and students together to form meaningful connections with each other and deepen their ties to the university. Students will have the opportunity to gain academic guidance, career advice, and personal development. Together, we can help prepare students for a successful future and leave a lasting impact on the UT community.
Requirements for Student/Mentees to Participate:
• Must be a current University of Texas student.
• Must commit to the mentorship for the Fall 2022 semester.
Benefits of Joining the Program:
• Gain valuable guidance from alumni.
• Get a new perspective by learning from your mentor.
• Have doors opened in different career fields.
The Texas Exes Student Member Mentorship Program committee will encourage mentor/mentee connection by providing the following resources throughout the spring semester:
• Monthly email newsletter with discussion topics
• Check-ins from our Student Ambassadors