More than 22,000 alumni live in 148 countries throughout the world. Texas Exes International Chapters and contacts give Longhorns from outside of the United States a way to stay connected to UT and to each other.
If you are a University of Texas alumnus located outside of the United States or will be visiting or relocating to a location outside of the United States, consider starting an International Chapter in your area by contacting Chapters and Networks Manager.
If you are interested in exploring the options UT has for international students and visitors, please visit the UT International Office. You will find resources for international students like advice on housing, living in Austin, immigration advising, and intercultural programs.
Where will you be the next time you spot a Texas Exes Member bumper sticker? Whether you are visiting or moving to another city outside the U.S., chances are there is a neighborhood Longhorn ready to welcome you. Check the list below for a local chapter near you.
- Amsterdam Julie Nguyen, Facebook
- Argentina Steven Joachim
- Bolivia Manuel Alejandro
- Calgary (Canada) Prince Azom
- Beijing (China) Shengli Wu
- Hong Kong (China) Victor Nip, Facebook
- Shanghai (China) David Danvers
- Dubai Michael Giurgea
- France Anna Marie Mattson
- Germany Lisa Wiedmann, Facebook
- Israel Boaz Mell
- Italy Carlo Papini
- Japan Shin-Ichi Ono
- Jordan Samer Shahatit
- Mexico City (Mexico) Gwen Rianhard, Facebook
- Monterrey (Mexico) Rodolfo Madero, Facebook
- Nigeria Uyai Umoren Effiong
- Pakistan Samia Ali
- Panama Mike Magallon
- Scotland Tracy King
- Singapore Wilson Lau
- Switzerland Marissa Garrison
- Thailand Chavaphol Kamolsripanit
- Turkey Nilay Ackay
- United Kingdom Matthew Hansen
- Vietnam Tuan Ngo