Our chapter has something for everyone...
In an effort to make the Boston Chapter a fun and welcoming place for everyone, we try to include diversity in our planned events. In the fall, we meet every weekend to cheer on the ‘Horns against various Big 12 opponents on the gridiron. Other events include:
- Happy Hours – A great opportunity to catch up with fellow Exes-Next Happy Hour is Wed, Dec 13 2017 @ The Fondry on Elm in Davis Square. RSVP here
- Student Sendoffs – Held in August to sendoff Boston-area, Texas-bound students
- Red Sox Games and other Boston Sporting Events
- Fall Exes for Texas High School Recruiting – Participation at various Boston-area college fairs to encourage application to the University of Texas
- Texas Independence Day Celebration
- Project Worldwide Volunteer Event
- Social Outings
This year our chapter wants to organize teams to participate in our local Boston sports leagues. At this point we are looking into starting a bowling and soccer team. Please email us at TexasExesBoston@gmail.com if you are interested.
This list is by no means complete. To ensure you know about all of our events, be sure to like our Facebook page and check the calendar here periodically. Also, listing a Boston address on your TexasExes.org profile will ensure that all of the official emails are sent straight to your inbox.
The Texas Exes Boston Chapter values the opinions of all of its members. The chapter is for the members. If you have an event idea or suggestion or a way to make an event better for the future, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We encourage group involvement in creating great events, as well as making them great by attending.