Welcome to the Texas Chili Cook-off on May 19th! Get your tickets here! Tell everyone you're coming on facebook!
The Texas Chili Cook-off is an annual event hosted by the Texas Exes New York Chapter. All proceeds from the event benefit our scholarship endeavors.
What you need to know for the event:
- Chili Cook-off is Saturday May 19th
- Your ticket to the event includes unlimited access to chili & queso (until it runs out), Shiner beer, Deep Eddy Vodka, live music, and more!
- Chili is made by amateur teams and restaurant teams. You will get to help choose a winner for both categories!
- We are adding a Queso competition this year! If you're interested in participating, email email@example.com for more information and requirements!
- The Chili Cook-off is a rain or shine event. We recommend bringing a poncho in case of inclement weather! If you leave the event, your ticket will not re-scan to let you in, so please make sure to keep your wristband on.
- Location - The Boat Basin Cafe (map)
- The event is from 1pm - 6pm
- How to get in - tickets are purchased via Ticketfly. When you purchase, you will have two options... Print at Home or Mobile Ticket. Just like any concert or sporting event you have been to, you will be required to show and scan your ticket for entrance to the event. Please note, tickets can only be scanned once and will deactivate after scanned. Questions about your tickets? Contact Ticketfly Customer Service