Every other year, during the Texas legislative session, alumni from the University of Texas at Austin and Texas A&M University join together to present a united voice to state lawmakers about the importance of Tier 1 higher education in Texas. First started in 2003, this joint effort by the Texas Exes and the Association of Former Students is a chance for legislators to hear the shared priorities from the state's two largest public teaching and research universities.
Registration in now full! If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com
- Resolution Readings 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Texas Capitol
- Luncheon & Volunteer Briefing 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. at Stephen F. Austin Intercontinental Hotel
- Group Photo 2:30 p.m. at Texas Capitol South Lawn Steps
- Legislative Office Visits 2:45 – 4:45 p.m. at Texas Capitol
- Reception 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Stephen F. Austin Intercontinental Hotel