Project Worldwide at Food Lifeline
Each year, 10,000 people like you help us sort through 40 million pounds of food. Inspecting and packing this food takes a lot of hands in the Food Lifeline Volunteer Action Center.
With your help we can distribute 91,000 meals per day to our neighbors in need across Western Washington. Volunteers assist with inspection, sorting and repacking donations for distribution to our network of 275 hunger relief partners across Western Washington. Families will eat because you chose to volunteer! What a powerful way to spend a couple of hours!
- Registration is required (Kids too!) – any unregistered spots will be released to the waitlist 3 days before the scheduled session.
- In order to allow for appropriate project planning we will close registration 3 business days before your volunteer session. Once a session is closed, only those who’ve registered can participate in the event.
- Parking is limited at our facility – please consider carpooling.
- Remember to wear warm layers and closed-toe shoes – this is mandatory to enter the warehouse
- Please bring a completed https://foodlifeline.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Parent-Consent-Form-2019.pdf for any youth volunteers (ages 6-17) – this form will be good for the 2019 calendar year.