What you need to know for the competition:
- The only requirement to be a chili team is to make at least 5 gallons of chili! We know the blood, sweat, and tears that go into making a good chili, and to say thank you, we'd like to offer each team a $20 uber credit to use towards your ride to bring your chili to the event. We will also be hosting a Chili Team Happy Hour the Saturday a week before the event. Stop on by for some free drinks and get all the information you need for the day of Chili Cook-off. We'll give you your team numbers, table placement, and some other goodies!
- Judging will begin promptly at 12:30 pm. Doors open at 1 pm to the public and you must be ready to serve.
Don't forget your "flair" to compete for the Team Presentation Award!
- Ideas include:
- Team uniforms / costumes
- Decorated signage for your table
- Giveaway items
You will be judged on the following by an esteemed panel of experts:
- Color / presentation
- Flavor / taste
- Condiments and garnishes are encouraged.
Team prizes include:
- Lots of commemorative items
- $100 bartab at a game watch at Stout GC
- Shiner Beer
- Major bragging rights!
- To bean or not to bean... We'll leave that one up to you.
If you have any questions about chili teams, please email email@example.com.