The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin, announces the immediate opening for the full-time, exempt position of Senior Salesforce Administrator.
Do you want to build your career at a place that values people, culture, and connection? Do you want to work on behalf of a mission that you can feel good about? Do you want to be valued for your experience, expertise, and unique strengths?
The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to help us connect our constituents around the globe. With more than 500,000 living alumni, we are one of the largest alumni associations in the nation and we’re looking to engage our members in new and unique ways!
In this role, you can help an established (over 130 years of tradition!) and beloved organization bring in new solutions and build out complex features that will enhance its engagement efforts. You will design and develop Salesforce-based solutions to address unique business needs and requirements for the association.
Major Job Functions
· Implement solutions to address complex business needs using Salesforce and integrated systems
· Perform system maintenance duties, to include ensuring the application is kept current with vendor releases, patches, and other requirements
· Participate in security analysis on a regular basis with Director of IT
· Maintain technical system documentation
· Provide ongoing user support to troubleshoot and resolve tickets
· Participate in new technology evaluations and implementations
· Translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Work with developers and outside resources
Essential Job Requirements/Experience
· Experience with enterprise architecture and complex data models
· Experience with NPSP core functionality
· Extensive experience with complex Flows and Process Builder
· Ability to build complex reporting structures
· Experience integrating with other Salesforce 3rd party apps: Apsona, Chargent, Form Assembly, Gearset
· Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) and Platform App Builder
Other Skills/Abilities/Success Factors
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team.
· Ability to ask probing questions until you are able to understand an ask/need and can document into a requirement.
· Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· ETL experience - Jitterbit
· Strong analytical skills
· Very strong organizational and time-management skills
· Active listener
· Ability to develop and lead training sessions
The Texas Exes prides itself on being a family-oriented and fulfilling working environment. We are a close-knit team of mission-driven people who get the job done. We offer our full-time employees a highly competitive benefits package (generous 401K match, fully paid health premium options with employer contribution into an HSA,—just to name a few), and a professional culture that rewards and acknowledges hard work, creativity, and loyalty.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION Send resume, cover letter, references, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS—by May 27, 2021, to email@example.com.
Be sure to put “Salesforce Admin” in the subject line and state where you saw this posting.
No phone calls please.
The Texas Exes alumni association is an Equal Opportunity Employer