The objective of this position is to assist staff as needed by running business errands, covering reception as needed, and performing administrative tasks.
Days and times needed for Summer semester are flexible; Fall semester are Monday and Wednesday mornings and Thursday afternoons.
Student positions are on a semester by semester basis. Students drive a company SUV and golf cart to run errands.
· Process all mail - pick up, meter, and take mail daily
· Check errands email inbox for task requests from staff; note when task completed
· Run miscellaneous business errands for staff
· Relieve receptionist as needed
· Deliver water bottles to various locations in the building
· Gather recycling from common areas and take out to recycling bin outside building
· Restock copy paper in each copy room and refill copier with paper
· Maintain company vehicle by keeping it clean and filled with gasoline
· Assist in various departments with administrative tasks as needed
· Valid driver’s license and good driving skills
· Proof of work authorization upon hire
· Pass background check
· Ability to answer phones and greet guests
· Dependability, proactivity, and customer service skills are essential
Send resume by 6/3/19 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Errands” in the subject line. No phone calls please.