Accepting nominations until noon on Friday, Feb. 7, 2020!
The Texas Exes Tejas Club Campus Leadership Award was established by the Chaney family in partnership with the Texas Exes in 2018. For nearly a century, Tejas Club members have provided stellar leadership to The University of Texas at Austin and have shaped—and been shaped by—the richness of student life on campus. The Texas Exes Tejas Club Campus Leadership Award was established to recognize an accomplished student leader at the university for their commitment to making an impact on student life on the Forty Acres.
An ideal applicant should exhibit the following:
- Leadership, integrity, dedication, and creativity.
- A diverse range of accomplishments.
- Experience mentoring Tejas Club members.
- Unselfish devotion to The University of Texas at Austin.
- A demonstrable positive impact on student life.
2019 Jacob Springer
2018 Jackson Clifford