The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin, announces the immediate opening for the ON-SITE, full-time, exempt position of Salesforce Developer.
The Salesforce Developer designs and develops Salesforce-based solutions to address unique business needs and requirements for the association. This is accomplished by developing, enhancing, and maintaining customizations to Texas Exes’ Salesforce.com CRM including object structure, triggers, nightly batch processes and front-end integrations. This position provides the expertise to solve complex CRM related technical design issues. The developer will have the opportunity to participate in an upgrade of our existing Salesforce implementation.
Major Job Functions
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain customizations to Texas Exes’ force.com CRM and portal integration
- Evaluate, test, and implement third-party force.com applications, customizations, modifications, and upgrades
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, including system/business analysts, project managers, end-users, and other technology teams
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Document existing solutions and future projects
- Maintain and implement integrations with external applications including website(s)
Essential Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with the force.com development environment including APEX, Visual Force, Batch APEX, Lightning, unit tests, triggers, controllers, outbound messaging, etc.
- Experience object modeling in Salesforce through understanding of fundamental database concepts
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, and design patterns
- Self-directed/ability to work independently
- Ability to work and cooperate with a diverse group of professionals
- Very strong organizational and time-management skills
- Work on-site; this is not a remote position
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend events
Other Skills/Abilities/Success Factors
- Certified Developer (401), Advanced Developer (501) or other Salesforce certification a plus.
- Functional knowledge of Git and Github
- Experience consuming and implementing RESTful API’s
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via realtime, batch, sync/async
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Jitterbit Cloud Connector
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION Send resume, cover letter, references, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS—by February 28, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to put “Salesforce Developer” in the subject line and state where you saw this posting.
No phone calls please.
The Texas Exes alumni association is an Equal Opportunity Employer