The objective of this position is to assist staff as needed by running business errands, covering reception as needed, and performing administrative tasks.
Times needed for Summer Semester: Tuesday and Thursday 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. More hours may be available. Position could lead into Fall semester with different schedule.
Student positions are on a semester by semester basis.
Students drive a company SUV or golf cart to run errands.
- Process all mail: pick up, meter, and take mail daily
- Check errands email inbox for task requests from staff, and note when task completed
- Run miscellaneous business errands for staff
- Relieve receptionist as needed
- Deliver water bottles to various locations in the building
- Gather recycling from each office and take out to recycling bin outside building
- Restock copy paper in each copy room and refill copier with paper
- Maintain company vehicle by keeping it clean and filled with gasoline
- Assist in various departments with administrative tasks as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to answer phones and greet guests
- Dependability, proactivity, and customer service skills are essential
Send resume by 5/7/18 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Errands” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.