The Design Intern will assist the creative services team in producing various print and digital assets for internal clients. The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of effective graphic design as well as print and web art requirements, and will thrive in a creative, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
This internship is a part-time, credit-only internship.
- Create or adapt existing graphic elements for internal clients in various mediums, including print, online, and social media.
- Assist with video or photo shoots as needed.
- Assist creative directors with various graphic design projects as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must be able to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a sophomore standing or above.
- Commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week or 3 days per week on a part-time basis.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Masters program at an accredited college or university.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of print and web art requirements, sizes, and formats.
- Experience with HTML is a plus.
- Experience with animation or video is a plus.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Knowledge of social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Knowledge of online advertising on social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter; creative; team player.
- Ability to interact with multiple departments, marketing partners, and external clients in a professional and personable manner.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities.
- Take direction well and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and a link to your current portfolio to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
The Texas Exes alumni association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.